Full name of legal entity: Ella Julian-Roe T/A Ella Vida
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: Urban Biodiversity CIC, Newquay Community Orchard, Trevenson Rd, Newquay, TR7 3BW
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at [email protected] or updating your settings in our preferences.
What data we may collect about you:
We may collect the following data about you:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your business name
- Your financial details
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our website
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any other information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise, such as when entering a competition or completing a survey
- Photographs of you at events
- CV and application forms
- Credit information from third parties
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.We will only use your personal data for the purpose it was collected for or for similar services we offer.
Why do you collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do you store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
Our company website, mail provider and teaching platform is hosted by Kajabi, an online platform based in the US that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Kajabi’s data storage, databases and the general applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Kajabi and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How we obtain your personal data information
We collect data from you the client inputing your details on our website directly for email marketing and purchasing our services.We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google and social media sites such as Facebook and instagram.
How we communicate with you
We may contact you to notify you by email or telephone regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
We do not share your personal data with third party companies for their marketing purposes without your consent.
If you would like to opt out of receiving marketing from ourselves or third party companies please email us at [email protected]
Data Sharing and third party data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
1/ Service providers who provide IT, mailing and admin systems
2/ Professional advisers including lawyers, HMRC and auditors
3/ Third parties such as online course platforms, Kajabi.
4/ We may use some of your data for Tax purposes only up to 7 years as required by law by HMRC.
Our website include, plug-ins and applications through Kajabi. Using those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies. Therefore, please make sure you read their privacy policies for every website you visit.
You have the right to refuse some or all of the browser cookies. This may prevent you from using / accessing parts of our website or third party websites.
Last Updated: Feb 2023
Get resources, motivation, and guided activities delivered to your inbox: